The SKLZ Quick Ladder is designed for athletes who want to take their technique to the next level. Step up your game as you improve your footwork, build your endurance, and gain more control of your body awareness. Find strength and balance in your joints and muscles as you simultaneously build confidence in your sport. Agility training allows you to gain control over your body and improve your technique. Turn faster and run harder when you work drills with the SKLZ Quick Ladder. In-season or off-season, keep your head in the game so you’ll be ready for anything. Dedicated training translates to better athleticism. The Quick Ladder will help you find stability in your footing, so you can improve your game, no matter the sport. This high ultra-strong agility ladder is 15’ and made of durable plastic rungs and strong nylon straps, meaning it’s designed for seasons of use.
- AGILITY AND ACCELERATION. Develop explosive power, speed, and better footwork with the SKLZ Quick Ladder. This flat rung ladder improves technique and responsiveness. The Quick Ladder caters to all sports as it increases efficiency for all athletes.
- UNLEASH YOUR ATHLETIC POTENTIAL. Find the perfect rhythm your training with this performance focused product. The SKLZ Quick Ladder helps improve coordination, strength and physical dexterity so you can unleash your potential and accomplish your goals.
- ELITE DESIGN. SKLZ produces optimal sports equipment. The Quick Ladder, has 11 heavy-duty plastic rungs, measuring 17″ and is 15′ long. To put it simply, it will last through seasons of sweat. Take it to the field, or court to improve your skills.
- SUPERIOR BALANCE AND STABILITY. Work ladder drills and train harder than you thought possible with the SKLZ Quick Ladder. Practice change of direction, improve balance, and gain greater stability in your athletic footwork.
- INVEST IN YOUR PERFORMANCE. The SKLZ Quick Ladder will stand up to the nitty gritty. It’s time took alive and use the this basic agility ladder to train harder, build better technique, and gain more confidence in your athletic performance.